Saturday, July 18, 2015

Ruminate

I realized how much I have changed, when I read posts that I wrote 10 years ago.

Time does best of what it is doing to everybody to me - it pushes me to change, to adapt, to learn and to transform.

Life took away things that I thought would last for a longer time in minutes and taught me a lesson of never taking things for granted.

Questions arise. Do I swim with the flow of the current of life or I push against it? Do I walk the path that most people have taken or I go for the road not taken? Do I still care about what people think of me? What is the anchor of my life? Who can I look up to and tell myself - hey, this is the kind of person that I want to be in 10 years time?

Or, who cares? Just live it and focus on the present? Stop pondering and just do it? Live in the moment? After all, what's the worst it can be?

It's my 28th year of existence and I think I owe myself an explanation.

No comments: