Sunday, February 08, 2015

Revived

This is a long overdue post. After all, I have left this blog un-updated for a year. Perhaps, the instant gratification of getting likes and comments on a Facebook post replaced a long write-up that felt like no one would read. Perhaps, life's packed with so many things that updating blog is de-prioritised. Anyway, here are some snippets of my trip to Myanmar in November 2014. A mysterious nation with some out of the world beauty.

A bro. A friend. A colleague. A travel mate.

Bagan

A little monk crossing U-bein Bridge

I guess, I am updating this blog for myself. If you still read my blog, please leave a comment here. I might be surprised :)

6 comments:

stupid said...

Drop by, nice view:p

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

About time bro! Been wondering what happened to your blog! Keep it up :D
JWC.

[I Live For This] said...

dropped by

anson said...

i am surprised to still reading ur blog
lol~

Daniel Cheang said...

Me! Me! Haha :) Interesting blog!