Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Mortal

Hospital is a depressing place. Perhaps it is the seemingly endless corridor; or the constant beeping of life monitoring equipments. It might also be the eerily well-lit intensive care units; or how the smell of antiseptic lingering in the air.

And I hate how it reminds us that we are but mortal beings. I hate how helpless and useless I am when the life of someone I care so much about is on the thin ice. I hate how human beings have the technology to destroy the whole world yet do not have a faintest idea on how to fix our own injured brain.

And I pray. With the kind of conviction that miracles will happen. That's the best I can do.

Fragile. We are indeed.



3 comments:

Szu Chen said...

Even though the situation may seem hard to remember that God is faithful, we still trust that He will make a way out of no way. He will perform yet another miracles!! AMEN!!

Kae Vin Goh said...

Thanks Miss M! :)

anson said...

哈巴谷书3:16-19