Saturday, July 06, 2013

Oversea Voter

This is a long overdue post. As I was in the States for the past few months and it overlapped with the voting date in Malaysia, I registered myself as an oversea voter and flew the Washington DC to vote.


Proud Malaysians


Licoln Memorial Statue


The White House

It was a pleasant four days in Washington DC. The weather was perfect. I went to the Smithsonian's museums and there were indeed more than meets the eyes in the Capital of the United States.

Overall I am happy that the SPR (Election Commission) took the advice to implement oversea voting for Malaysians for the very first time. Anyway, there are still a lot of things that could still be improved. I am also glad that my duty of voting was fulfilled even though I was outside of Malaysia. This was actually my first vote as I was still underage in 2008.

Which party did I vote for, you asked? I shall let that remain as a secret :)

3 comments:

anson said...

memang lama oh~
white house pun sudah down~ :D

Anonymous said...

its so obvious who u voted . WELL I voted for the winning party , and i will always do that .



never to dap

Kae Vin Goh said...

Anson,

lol! So fast?

Anonymous,

Good for you :)