Saturday, March 17, 2012

Disney On Ice

I still remembered how I was impressed by the idea of living in the bottom of the sea when I first watched 'Little Mermaid' when I was still a preschooler and the show was still on an analogue tape borrowed from my cousin. That was most probably the first Disney thing I watched. Mickey mouse came later I think.

Disney brought its skating rink and performance over to PISA in the tropical island of Penang. It was a great show that was especially appealing to children.


Spinning round and round.


Festival on ice!


Did I say I responded to Mickey's question when he asked if he should eat the apple? :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello , a guy in intel said u were his classmate . thin guy with glasses . penangnite .didnt quite like u . hiao lahh

stupid said...

:)