Saturday, July 30, 2011

Growing Up


Birthday never fails to serve as a reminder - it forces you to stop and reflect on your own life.

Unquestionably, I'm blessed to be where I am today. Still, like I always do, I constantly have doubts about the choices that I have made or I will make.

Each life is lived differently and I am well aware of that. Having said that, everyone of us is still inevitably being plunged into the wave of so-called trend. After all, materialism and hedonism are kings of 21st century.

Somehow, I realised that I'm intrinsically motivated when I see the meaning and value of my deeds. I guess, I will have to keep it this way while moving forward. I will need to stay true to my decision despite the fact that it will not make sense to everyone

All in all, I am going to be the one either bearing the consequences or the fruits of my decision.


Thank you friends for the celebration of my another year of my life on planet Earth. :)

1 comment:

Kae Min said...

well said well said ~.~