Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Shattered

I am supposed to be packing my backpack right now instead of writing a post if it weren't for the quake that shattered Japan on 11 March.

Anyway I got refunded by AirAsia so basically I didn't lose anything.

The quake and tsunami in Sendai, Japan also triggered a tsunami alarm as far as Penang. A group of teenagers from my church were initially going to hike Pantai Keracut on 12th March but the word pantai was like a taboo and we had no choice but to change the destination.


Any idea of the whereabout of this picture? :)

and it was school holiday last week, which essentially had nothing to do with me, except...


Tell me what should I feel about this? XD

Nothing much to blog about lately. I have shifted my life's focus bit by bit and I guess it's the same for all my university friends who graduated last year. When you are a student, you have the privilege to procrastinate, slack off, make mistakes and give lame excuses. Nonetheless, things changed from the moment you signed the offer letter. :D

Anyway, I have no complaints with anything so far except for the skyrocketing property prices in Penang. Imagine a condominium of 1100 square feet causing easily RM400000? That's way too...scary. I guess that's the challenge of X-Generation in the 21st century. :\

and did I say that I will be going back to Austin in April? :)

6 comments:

calvin said...

Japan is shattered, but they will rise again.
We will still go around Tokyo!!!

anson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
anson said...

ooo...
you are leaving us again...
:'(

Alfred Toh said...

I saw Maxis poor coverage. =P
Have a safe journey to Austin! =)

aiting said...

okay, that's around PJ standard property :o but penang still cheaper ler

Anonymous said...

That picture is taken before one of the rest stops if you hike up from the youth park. Either number 3 or number 5.

Somewhere near here if i'm not mistaken.
http://wikimapia.org/#lat=5.4309238&lon=100.2932775&z=18&l=0&m=b&v=8&search=botanical%20garden