Thursday, February 10, 2011

Paddy Field

Frenzy is the exact word for my current state of mind and state of life.

Anyway, for the past Chinese New Year, I took the chance to meet up with some old friends and I called for an outdoor portrait photo shooting.

It took place at a paddy field nearby Nibong Tebal, or more precisely, Sungai Udang which was a ten minute drive away from my home. haha


The crew, the models, the photographer and the master. :)


Paparazzi. lol


Getting advices from sifu!

Here's the outcome of the photo-shooting session.


The Golden


The Elegance


The Dawn


The Clear Blue Skies


The Happiness


The Supergirls

I can now cross out one of the items in my to-do list - to have an outdoor portrait shooting at the paddy field :P Last but not least, a really huge thank you to everyone who agreed to tag along on my stupid ideas especially the models Miss T and Miss C who sweat through the whole shooting session. Not forgetting Mr. OCC who drove all the way from Penang to generously share his portrait shooting experience with me. :)


Happy Chinese New Year! Gong Xi Fa Cai!

3 comments:

+_c said...

我可以认识照片里面白色衣服那个美女吗?

anson said...

y?

kae vin said...

+_c:

Sure! Why not? Come let me intro to u! :P

Anson:

Because she is crazy XD