Sunday, January 09, 2011

Destiny

Last year, when I was in Austin, I attended a wedding of a friend in Abilene.


It was in June.

On the first day of 2011, I drove down to Kuala Lumpur and attended their wedding thanksgiving in Malaysia!


The cool thing about that was their wedding thanksgiving started at 4pm in the afternoon and the wedding dinner started at 6pm and the couple had to catch the plane back to the States at 10pm! lol!


and this was my first time to see how a cute little piglet was presented in the wedding dinner ten-course meal! lol! Poor thing.


By the time we finished our dinner, the newly-wed (erm, not so new anymore lol) had already left to catch the plane. So we had no choice but to syok sendiri and took a picture together. :P

Anyway I was glad that I was able to make it to the wedding and met up with them. Definitely gonna see them soon :)




On a more serious note, if 2010 was a transition year, then 2011 will be a year which I will start to settle down and start to think about things which I didn't give much thoughts to.


and I had an awesome conversation over this plate of Steamed Chicken Rice at the town of Bukit Mertajam.

and I hope 2011 will be a year for me to realise what my destiny is. :)

3 comments:

calvin said...

You blog entry is getting shorter and shorter.
Miss you lame entries in the past =\

They say this is not gonna be a good year for rabbits.
Hope things don't go too hard on us, especially on bunnies like us =P

winston said...

You know, "lol" and "poor thing" kinda contradict with each other...xD. What's a wedding-thanksgiving-party anyway?Exactly that? it's not an anniversary, i suppose?

kae vin said...

calvin:

yeah I noticed that but I couldn't help it. Once you become a design engineer you will have less juice to think for your blog. :\

lol stop being so superstitious. I think 2011 will be a great year :)

winston:

lol and poor thing can be a perfect match when you are actually laughing at other's misfortune :P

yeah coz the groom wanna celebrate his wedding with his relatives and friends in Malaysia. When he had his wedding in the States, no one was there coz it was way too far. :)