Monday, January 24, 2011

Crossroad

It has been ages since I composed a song. Before my right brain cells die I need to come out with something.

and I can only compose Mandarin songs :P



词,曲:Kae Vin

我站在 彷徨的十字路口
不知道 前进还是退后
有没有 一个牵强的理由
总不能 在原地停留

我站在 昏暗的十字路口
不知道 该转左或转右
希望你 带着我一起逃走
就算我 要默默地等候

这个城市的空气太单薄
下的雨晶莹剔透的在闪烁
连月光 都显得很微弱
我迷恋 你自信的执著

路边的花朵被微风吹过
连天使都为你而感到迷惑
请你带着我
灿烂的为你而活

and google introduced google translator for a reason. If you wish to know what's in the lyrics just head to the ultimate translator XD

Comments and critics are welcomed. Enjoy! :)

6 comments:

Sharonne said...

wow, now you are a full time engineer, part time singer/composer. =D

Genny said...

nice~ i've always liked the deep meaning of crossroads.. Life.. and people are really full of mystery~ I can't compose songs, but I like writing poems. I suddenly feel inspiration coming *runs to pen and paper* :p

~Live Life~ said...

ur right brain is still not dead yet, obviously...=)

kae vin said...

Sharone:

lol. yay but my part time wasn't paid. XD

Genny:

Thanks! lol wrote anything? :D

Live Life:

haha it will if I let it rust.

anson said...

you should repeat mah... at least the chorus...

aHlanG said...

waaa..good try good try....

continue make yr right brain function well...lolzz

(sorry, i am just a passenger =.='')