Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wrap-Up

My 2010 was like a roller coaster ride.


In the beginning, I was working my butt off for my final year project and frantically looking for a job.


Then I got a job and it was a 3 month internship in the United States. So I flew in May.


I attended a wedding of an old friend,


visited New York City


and did skydiving


and of course I worked at the same time.


I came back to Malaysia and I attended my convocation in August.


I started working in Penang in September.

and I am now writing the last entry of 2010 with a hope of a better 2011 ahead. I hope God will be in the picture just like how He did in 2010. :)

Happy New Year everyone and thank you for reading this 6 year old blog! :)

2 comments:

shawn kL said...

missed those study days..

kae vin said...

yeah good old days were gone just like that hahah.