Monday, July 26, 2010

Petty

Everything seems so petty to be blogged after the thrill of skydiving.

Anyway, life goes on and this blog has to be updated to keep it alive.

and my two-month in the States is now at its very end.

So fast.

Ain't getting enough yet. But I will be back, for sure. :)

This is a petty post. No information, just words and a state of mind.

In the States, I did so many things that I had never done before.


I met so many people that I had never met before


I lied down on places that I had never lied down before


I talked to so many people that I had never talked to before


I watched games that I had never watched before


I made friends with people that I had only heard before.


I watched play that I had never watched before


I ate things that I had never eaten before


I saw things that I had never seen before


I was in a position that I had never imagined that I would be in before


and this dreamlike life is gonna end soon. Time to wake up!

Be ready to welcome me back, Malaysia. :)

p.s -> please try out my like and dislike buttons. You response is helping me to be a better blogger :D

2 comments:

calvin said...

Time flies when you are having fun...
Don't worry, you will always like Malaysia more than any other places ;)

kae vin said...

yeah. Agree :)