Thursday, April 08, 2010

I am not dead

So is this blog.

Life is always full of surprises.

Well I am in a mood to give out something for you guys to solve. Try to crack this

KnaaetViionniaslgionisntgrtuomTeenxtass.

I think it's pretty obvious.

You can leave a comment related to the answer if you think you know what is it. (for example if you think it's some sort of food, you can say 'hey it's spicy' things like that)

Just don't reveal it and spoil the fun so fast. Leave it to the next person alright. :)

So stay tuned for more. ;)

13 comments:

BennyLong said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kae vin said...

told you not to reveal...still....

stupid said...

hey, when? is that what you mention last time?

stupid said...

and try to make it harder next time. i mean the code:P

kaemin said...

...stupid tried to act smart... btw it's nt that hard aso .. especially when the xxss words and KV words are there ...

kae vin said...

stupid:

yup :) I will tell you personally.

and just bear in mind that not every reader in my blog is engineer, so I have to gradually increase the difficulties right. XD

kae min:

lol why say people like that. Yeah I know it's obvious. purposely make it cap XD

it'sJuz.me-N-kenny said...

we noe where u goin lar, good bye n good luck muacks muacks

~Live Life~ said...

Is that even a place? I thought it's like something to do with calculator?

kykhor said...

when is your last day on earth...I mean KL then?

Say hi to Chuck Norris for me. lol

kae vin said...

Kenny:

lol. You know but other not. :P

After exam let's hang out. Probably for the one last time?

Live Life:

erm....I think you didn't get it correctly?

kykhor:

Tell you personally. :)

and a smart one. lol

~Live Life~ said...

Well...i don't know what company is that...(not an engineer)...haha...just googled...

But, how long will u be there? working?

:) said...

ur going to texas for NI intern

kae vin said...

~live life~:

yup. tell u more personally alright.

:) :

thank you for spoiling the fun.