Friday, August 14, 2009

Absence

Your absence has made my heart grows fonder. I never knew that I would miss you that much.

I somehow regretted, when you were still here, I took it for granted and the chance has now slipped away.

I tried hard to look for you but to no avail. All the usual spots that you would usually appear, now are emptied. I couldn't even catch a glimpse of your shadow.

Why am I such a loser? The fact that I am crying over spilt milk is killing me. Why do I only start to miss you when you are gone?

I know it sounds a little crazy but I know that I have fallen in love with you

I know out there, there are a lot of people who dislike you, some even loathe you but I don't care.

I know how my heart feels. I know you don't look pretty but it's alright, I'm looking at the inside.

I know there are people who think that you stink but to me, that's the whole point of your existence. In fact, I think it's the best smell ever in the world.

Now, I have to wait for one more year to see you, to feel you and to touch you.

I promise, I will never let you go again.

If I see you again, I'll........


































I'll eat you alive!!




Oh thou art the bestest fruits ever!

*this post is to ease my sudden crave for durians and now the season is over. =_=

Sorry if you fell for the trap ;P

12 comments:

yekhong said...

lol.
Are u going to sleep with "them" tonight? haha

Sherril 雪乐 said...

hahahahaha yeah im in love with it also...

btw i dun think many ppl will fall for your 'trap' since u have said before about your gf thing is too private =)

淑君 said...

自恋加自信过甚~

这个时候还吃榴莲,小心生病啊!

Anonymous said...

i translated the comment above and this was what came out : Canada had a very narcissistic self-confidence ~

Durian also eat this time, careful ah sick!

Niel said...

lol. maybe u should include laksa as ur mistress. ;)

Kenneath said...

fainted~!

this is how u narrate durians!! haha!

joe wee chuah said...

arghhhhh...i did fall for it!! lol!!
absence makes the heart grow fonder....that's my song!!! :P

kykhor said...

u have to kill me to make me eat them.

St. Kevin said...

I just opened this blog... Ive forgot you have taken "kaevin" already... Ha ha...

Hows life, man?

kae vin said...

yekhong:

lol. nope

Sherril:

haha we all love durians!

yeah. even saying things about my frens I considered that as private too :)

shujun:

y? =_=

no I couldn't find them to eat. That's the whole point of this article. Can't u get it?

Anonymous:

Somebody has to fix Google Translator! XD

Kenneath:

Is it wrong? :P

JoeWee:

lol it proves you are still naive. :P

and yeah I copied some sentences from your songs coz they are good! XD

kykhor:

migrate and don't call urself malaysian :P

St. Kevin:

lol!! luckily I use it first. Else it'll be me who uses stkaevin.blogspot.com. So lame!

yeah life's good though busy! XD

I'll link you too :)

~Live Life~ said...

Your post put a smile on my face on this Friday morning...

Durians!!!! I can instantly feel the pungent smell by looking at the pics...I love it too...

kae vin said...

live life:

hahah r u licking the computer screen? :P