Thursday, July 02, 2009

Foam


Guess what is this? Any wild guess?

............................
...........................
..........................
.........................
........................
.......................
......................
.....................
....................
...................
..................
.................
................
...............
..............
.............
............
...........
..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.


No it wasn't my shit. Or anyone else's either lol.

It just so happened, I dropped my bottle of shaver cream and it cracked and kept leaking out.

I decided to wrap it up and threw it away but my creative housemate saw it and decided to create a masterpiece out of it.

hehe, life's always full of surprises. XD

9 comments:

Kenneath said...

?!

Niel said...

I was thinking of ice cream and other sweet stuff. :|

kykhor said...

g.r.o.s.s

stupid said...

haha, that's life~

ChoonKiat said...

poor toilet bowl...

yekhong said...

oh, what a waste.

i give u a suggestion : store ur cream in the toilet bowl. Just open the cover when u are going to shave.

am i brilliant? haha

kaemin said...

u remind me of washing my toilet bowl...

specialhuman said...

Kenneath:

,. XD

Niel:

lol I guess you'll have ice-creamphobia for at least a while then? lol

kykhor:

LOL!

stupid:

Life is like a toilet-bowl full of slummy shaver foam XD

Choon Kiat:

Poor? I doubt so. I wash it everyday XD

yekhong:

Well, brilliant idea. I'll go to your house and drop your shaver cream tomoro XD

kaemin:

lol how long u never wash ady? XD

PrincessX said...

LOL

this is one thing that makes me laugh in the jungle