Sunday, March 08, 2009

Gloomy Day

I woke up in the morning and the phone rang.

"Your granma has passed away"

and then I headed back to Penang, picking up my brother in Kampar.

It was gloomy along the way. Rainy.

I headed towards the island around 6 in the evening.

and when my cousin was sending his girl friend back at night, a myvi crushed into his and turn-turtled. A head-on collision. The car was destroyed but luckily no serious injury.

Life is just full of unknown variables, isn't it?


My granma and my uncle [when they were young]. and oh ya, let's not forget the pink mini cooper. :)

Rest in peace, granma.

p/s->
To friends out there who care:
Thanks for your concern and I'll go back to KL on Monday morning 

13 comments:

sherril said...

im sorry to hear that.. hope you're ok.. take care!

calvin said...

My condolences to hear this piece of news. Stay strong during this tough time and you know you have your friends behind you :)

This is the reality of life.

anson said...

safe journey back to KL...

Kenneath said...

My condolences...

Niel said...

Sometimes event like this makes me wonder when its gonna be my turn, or ppl close to me. T.T

+U

~Live Life~ said...

Sorry to hear that...

Stay strong...

=chuan guan= said...

condolences..

Jason's Life said...

My deepest condolences...
Take care my friend!!~

ShinT said...

Sry 4 ur lost.. drive carefully on ur way back to kl la..N i believe you will stay strong..

kykhor said...

Send my condolences to your family.

Kyflein said...

my condolences to ur family...

+_c said...

Ppl who are close to us leave in a sudden always reminded us to treasure our own life,live everyday as if it is the last. and as far as I know you, kaevin, you doing very well!

Your grandma is now rest in the arm of Christ.God bless you and family!

deepest condolences fr.D,A,J

specialhuman said...

Dear All,

Thanks and I am alright :) Gratitude from my and my family to all of you :)