Saturday, November 01, 2008

Lead Us Forward

Finally I found some time to actually sit down and write.

Let me go straight to the point.

I'm not sure whether you guys like go camping or not but I love it very much. Be it a survivor type of camp or a 5-star type of camp, I will always go for it if nothing comes in the way.

and I am talking about the 5 star type of camp particularly.

One of the reasons that I love camping is that, it provides a chance for me to jump out from my daily routine. The programs are pre-planned and all I have to do is to just follow.

In a 5 star camp, you need not worry about the food or doing the dishes or laundry. That's to provide with a noble-like lifestyle so that you can concentrate on what you are supposed to concentrate on.

In the camp last week, apart from the anual family camp, it served as a celebration of 30th Anniversary of Setapak Gospel Centre. In the camp itself, it brought out the message how God has led us through thicks and thins in these 30 years. How things change and how we grow. Although I was only there for 3 years, I could see the direction that we headed towards.

Most importantly, we saw that it's beyond the barrier of language. This camp was actually a combination of Mandarin speaking and English speaking people and in my opinion, it was a big leap in the collaboration between all three sessions.


Group Member

and this particular camp, was a personal reminder to me as well.

It reminded me that I will never be good enough for God and the good news is, I don't have to be.


Tze Hui and I

Sometimes I try too hard to prove myself to both people and God and I feel like I am never good enough for that.


Daizy and I

The truth is, it's a tough world out there and the more I learn about it, the more I feel insufficient. I have to admit that learning is a never ending process. From this camp, I realized that learning is to advance and move forward, not to just prove myself.

It was a simple yet powerful reminder.

I hope you get me.


Dudes


Us


Game


Worship


Father and son warfare

10 comments:

calvin said...

Just wondering, is Tze Hui still single?

Niel said...

haha. of course Tze Hui is single. haha...
eh u shud have told me abt this camp. seems like fun =.=

calvin said...

@ niel: you seems to know her pretty well, don't you? ;)

Anonymous said...

to calvin:
kae min here, ur second comment makes me laugh actualy...can't bear to drop a comment here... tell u the truth ba, KV knows her very much d~~~

+_c said...

kv,thanks for your nice sharing.
So sad that I missed this year's camp, never skip for the past 6 or 7 years. So do really treasure and appreciate everytime you can be there, it is not by 'coincidence' k! :)

calvin said...

@ kae min: do you mean a relationship which is beyond normal friends?

specialhuman said...

calvin:

No need to think so much. Just read ur book and cook ur food.

niel:

You are absolutely outdated :P

kae min:

Don be so kepo. Go to study ur spm.

+_c:

lol. That's because u r having baby ma. Nvm la. Next year also got one :) and yeah i knew it was not a coincidence. :)

anson said...

kv,
before i read the comment posted by calvin, i already wana said that the photo with tzehui and you is indeed a good one.. just got a feeling that there is something between these two.. haha..

calvin,
ur posts really made me laugh, just like kae min did.. :p
btw, i know tze hui too..

kv,
im thinking whether shd i save the pic and show to the father.. haha.. lol.. send me more if you do have.. ^_^

specialhuman said...

anson:

What? What things? *blinks innocently*

Anyway I have already sent the photo to the son. I wonder if he'll show it to his dad?

;)

Mrs.Irene Query said...

How I Got My Loan From A Genuine And Reliable Loan Company

I am Mrs.Irene Query i was in need of a loan of S$70,000 and was scammed by those fraudulent lenders and a friend introduce me to Dr Purva Pius,and he lend me the loan without any stress,you can contact him at urgentloan22@gmail.com

1. Your Full names:_______
2. Contact address:_______
3. Country Of Residence:______
4. Loan Amount Required:________
5. Duration:_____
6. Gender:_____
7. Occupation:________
8. Monthly Income:_______
9. Date Of Birth:________
10.Telephone Number:__________

Regards.
Managements
Email Us: urgentloan22@gmail.com