Saturday, November 17, 2007

No-name

This is a song that i composed few years back...at least 3 years. I composed it b4 my SPM....

Well, tonight, for no particular reason, I just re-arranged and recorded the whole song.

Perhaps it's telling my state of mind.

or perhaps i m just too freaking free.

well...apparently my voice is a bit out of pitch tho. don blame me. haha

oh yeah, it's in chinese. haha. sorry if u cant understand chinese

enjoy.

title:无名
lyrics & tune: me
arrangement: me
vocal: me
backup vocal: me
instrument: me

有人说 活着是一种折磨
悲伤忧愁太多
发现自己其实很寂寞

抱着吉他 坐在角落
企图在音乐里寻找自我
看见了自己的软弱

*残酷的现实已放弃了我
只剩下我在黑夜里独自摸索
我不想再这样
我的心好难过

我后悔不遵守对你的承诺
但你还是温柔的对我说
我爱你 从没有改变过
从没有改变过*

多少次我想放弃我自己
你却捉紧了我
我无法想象没有你的日子
我该怎么过 我该怎么活


Cant play? Click here to download

5 comments:

joe wee chuah said...

nice one dude! i still have ur old recording for this song..but this is definitely a better one! keep up the good work..write more songss!!!! :) i'll try to record mine too..hopefully soon..haha..can't do much right now cuz my housemate is still having exams and i'm not able to make any noise :( yea it's hard! lol...anyway...well done

specialhuman said...

Thanks! hahaha

I have recently composed a new one. However i haven properly recorded it.. Perhaps i'll do it soon~! hahahah :D

and U! Please update ur blog! lol~

Anonymous said...

nice song ... but ... maybe ... due to the unprofessional recording instrument... both musically and lyrically r not so effective lo...
but, however ...it's nice song, well done, and keep on creating more nice nice songs ! I set them as my hp ringtone next time ... kakaka

PrinCessfiOna said...

again, I'm impressed! always come up with something new to surprise everyone..how far can u go still?
*proud of you*

ps: looking forward to your new songs

specialhuman said...

anon:

yeah....haha.....recorded using a keyboard, guitar and a mic and a laptop, in my room....with people outside watch tv and playing PS...haha

Fiona:

Thanks!!! Long time no see u in my blog~! :D I'll try my best to 'surprise everyone'...hahaha