Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Why~?

Why does every single hardwork I pay vanish just like that?

Why do things I hold on to slip away within a breathe?

Why do things that I treasure so much at the same time bring damage as much as I cherish them?

Why do I always fail to be good while I try so hard to?

Why does sincerity bring me lies and a broken heart?

Why does life bring more sorrows and pain and sufferings more than happiness?

Why does everytime I try to look at the brighter side of life, the darker side take over so fast that I can't see a ray of hope?

Why is the world always darker that I expect?

Why can't I think of a way to make myself think of nothing?

answer, anyone? philosophic, logical, religious, scientific, political, moral, humanistic, theological....anything....anything....

8 comments:

Kyflein said...

3 characteristics:
Impermanence, Unsatisfactoriness, Selflessness.

Anonymous said...

and you are on the right track. welcome back to the human world.

specialhuman said...

kyflein:
Agreed. But I believe in eternality, else it's gonna be so bloody meaningless and unfair

anonymous:
I thought I was already in the human world....

Anonymous said...

life nvr be easy..just think da brighter side..it's just a part and parcel of life..obstacles paint da colourfulness of a life..handle it wit ur might..this is ur fight..u will get it right..

-chuanguan-

specialhuman said...

chuanguan:

thanx....ur poem is nice...:D

Denz said...

ah..finally i hv d time 2 leave comments 2 bloggers. Since it was TOO long, i decided 2 email u instead. HAHAHA. U can place it here afterwards, tat is if u want ^^q

Denz said...

ah..finally i hv d time 2 leave comments 2 bloggers. Since it was TOO long, i decided 2 email u instead. HAHAHA. U can place it here afterwards, tat is if u want ^^

-Denz-

Denz said...

oh crap, ter-put 2..hahahahah