Friday, January 12, 2007

Not just another fan.

The world is pretty weird huh? Things happened when u least expected it.

Well, 品冠(Pin Guan a.k.a Victor) came to my Uni for his new album promotion today. and i grabbed my guitar n bought his album for signature then. I wasn't thinking too much. I just wanna get his signature on my guitar.

So it started like this. 品冠 presented the first song and then there was a session where he asked all those who brought guitar to the scene to come out. Only a handful of them, including me. and then he was somehow asking me that did i compose songs or wat. So i said yes n he asked me to sing.

Thrilled, I sat on the bench n sang. Below is the clip that was taken by my fren n it showed wat happened next.



So I actually sang in front of an artist who influenced me to pick up guitar n sing.

It was like a dream. Phew.....unbelievable.









special thanks to KL for taking this photos n videos. ;)

5 comments:

Anson said...

do u think is possible for u to write ur conversation between u and him here? coz i cant really hear wat did he say to u la.. coz too much "waH, ooo, yeah.." so, can u? hehe..

specialhuman said...

lol. ok

品冠:刚才那首歌叫什么歌名?
me:arrrr......
品冠:(不理我)刚才最后歌词最后一句是不是“因为爱,才有最美丽的结局”?哇不错。
me:哦是
品冠:你是在什么情况下写出这首歌?
me:hehehehe,wuahahaha.....还有什么情况下会写出这首歌?
品冠:就是因为结局不错是不是?
me:不是。其实是很悲的结局,就是因为爱所以让他走
品冠:就是成全他让他走?哇,好伟大。那你觉得这是最美的结局吗?让她走是最美的结局吗?
me:应该是吧。爱不是自私的。
品冠:天啊。好伟大。我喜欢你这种个性,还蛮像我的。居然写出这么好的歌。加油加油。你会...你会...很好的。有没有女朋友?
me:还没有。
品冠:还没有对不对?
主持人:过了今晚应该会有的
品冠:好!加油。你guitar要签名对不对?要签在吉他上是不是?等一回儿我们会有这个签名会。下个单元。

Kyflein said...

muahahahaha...

Ket Vin said...

wow ~ impressed!

Anonymous said...

Man i'm real impressed..
Keep up your good work!