Thursday, December 28, 2006

Flushed Away

I was flushed away, literally!!

Apparently I visited one of the waterfalls in Serdim, Kedah. n now I was taught not to take a stream of water lightly. It was horrifying but then exciting at the same time.

Let me narrate my version of flushed away with the aid of pictures. (a picture is worth a thousand words, how many times did i say that....lol)


first i was trying to act cool in the midst of the stream


then i tried to immerse my body into the current


then i found out it wasn't so right....i was pushed by the flow


apparently i was excited, initially


then i struggled to grab on something


it wasn't so cool anymore, i was gasping for air


then i was totally in the water


fortunately the force weakened, n i managed to swim to the shore

well, it added some bruises to my arms n knees n ankles

pretty flushed away, huh?

1 comment:

ketvin said...

so this is the stream you told me huh ~ looks cool ~