Friday, March 31, 2006

男儿流血不流泪


Be nice to me. I gave blood today.

I m donating my blood for the third time. Read the first and the second.

blood represents life. no blood, no life. n everything the body needs is tranfered by blood. oxygen, hormones, water. u name it.

Is sorrow also tranfered by blood? is the heartbroken feeling actually tranfered to the whole body by blood? how come when i felt sad, my whole body was strengthless? as if my stomach was blended in the blender and my head was soaked into high concentrated hydrogen sulphate?

it always felt better to let the sorrow flow out. i tried tears. but it just refused to come out. no matter how hard i tried. n i tried blood. it felt so nice. 450ml of blood was streamed out in 15 minutes. which means at the rate of 0.5 ml/s. i cant never cry that much of tears. to replace tears with blood. is that a bit perverted? but it at least drains my sadness. i guess the hormone that is responsible to make me feel sad was at least reduced.

the law of physics says that coldness and darkness are actually non-existence. cold, becoz there's no heat. dark, becoz there's no light. it's defined so. n i guess, sadness doesn't exist too. sad, becoz there's no happiness. to avoid coldness and darkness, there has to be source of light n heat. n to avoid sadness, there must be a source of happiness.

i think i m right.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

真男子汉流血也流泪

只流血不流泪的男儿
不懂抒发自己的感情

不懂感情表达的男儿
不懂流血最高的价值

懂得感情表达的男儿
流血成为最大的意义

耶稣不止流血
耶稣更是哭了

耶稣的流血牺牲
是最浩大的哭泣

不需要以流血替代流泪
流泪又流血乃真男子汉

欢迎时光倒流
见证有泪有肉有血
真男子汉
爱心最高潮的表达

弥赛亚神剧
2005年7月30日
星期日
晚上7.30pm
PRGM礼堂

specialhuman said...

我好想好想哭。泪水却倔强的留在眼眶流不出。太理性了

Anonymous said...

我相信
你有感性的一面
我在这里支持你

请记得
总有人在关心你
细听你心里的声音