Tuesday, November 22, 2005

to YOU

Dear YOU,

i'm lost. i'm lost in this world which's full of temptation, sin and confusion. i have no idea what should i do next.

i m so scared. i donno how future looks like. i shiver every move i make, i whimper every breathe i take. i m a nerd when i face the unknown world with strangers. whenever i learn more about the world, i realize how finite m i.

i know there're so many people out there with different faiths and values. Please ensure that i will not lose my grip to YOU. i know there're people who deny YOU n humiliate me to put my trust in YOU. tell me how to mingle with all walks of people. i know i might not get along with everyone, but help me to learn from them. take my hand, so that i'll not lose my identity in diversity.

Help me to stay humble when pride obscures my soul. Hold me to stand firm. Grab my hand when i stumble n fall.

Guide me with YOUR wisdom, show me YOUR righteousness., fill my heart with YOUR truth and shine on me with YOUR light. i understand how wicked m i. but i need YOU.

Yesterday was a history, tomorrow is a mystery, but help me not to make today a misery. Even if today is a misery, let the misery to become a glory, for YOU.

Pull my hand when i m on the edge. Comfort me when i m in agony. Give me peace when i m in jeopardy.

YOU did not promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain ; but YOU did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.

Help me to be truthful to YOU, everyone around me, and myself. Face the circumstances with the guts and courage from YOU. Help me to be
genuinely loving to everyone. Help me to see the world tru YOUR eyes. Please help me to talk the talk and walk the walk. i dont want to be a boaster.

i m mortal therefore sometimes i'll forget the value of eternity. Remind me with YOUR words. i m so ordinary that deep in my soul i m full of fear, lust, greed, jealousy, hypocricy and sin. i know i have to struggle with them for the rest of my life. What i need is, YOU to be with me when i m struggling.


Apparently the things i need from YOU are countless. and there's only one thing YOU need from me - to trust YOU with all my heart.

Until the day my heart stop beating, help me to keep my promise to YOU as breaking the promise will break YOUR heart, and mine too.

No comments: