Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Death~ part II

Today, is the last the of the my granpa's funeral......the coffin will be shifted to the graveyard to be buried. We got to the graveyard. The coffin was put down into the hole that was dug earlier. N we mourned for several minutes. The sky was dark that time, n juz after we started to throw the soil, it rained, heavily. I m not being superstitious, but the rain juz suited the mood of the situation. My granpa was buried beside my granma. Maybe the rain implied how he felt, after so many years of suffering n struggling, he was finally back to the Lord, to meet those beloved ones.

i don have much sorrow which my dad has. but i almost cried when a member of my church told me that my granpa was feeling extremely proud n happy with my SPM results. she said that whenver someone talked bout result, my granpa would smile broadly which he rarely did. she even said that my granpa was kind of like reporting my result when he met her in the supermarket. N i never knew that. My granpa gave me some money as an encouragement, but i never knew he was so happy with it. i feel so sad right now......thinking of someone leaving u.

anyway, i m a christian who claim to know the truth. According to the bible, i know that one day, we r goin to meet again, in another form, in another space, so-called heaven. It's eternity. Every single soul has eternal value, that's y our lives r so precious. N where lies the eternity? It's in the creator, the designer, the redeemer, the saviour, the way, the truth n the light, which we usually call him God.

n i took my granpa's inheritance, a turntable n some of the platters....can them be classified into antique? i donno but for sure it's full of nostalgia n memorable. n it still can be used. n it makes the living more classic~ doesn't it? :)

-In the sweat of your face you shall eat bread till you return to the ground, for out of it you were taken; you are dust, and to dust you shall return.-
Genesis chapter 3, verse 19.

-你必汗流满面才能糊口,直到你归了土,因为你是从土而出的。你本是尘土,仍要归于尘土。
创世纪 3章19节



the hole that was dug earlier Posted by Hello


"You are dust, and to dust you shall return."
Posted by Hello


Lenco turntable Posted by Hello


this is the platter of bee-gees-live concert~! Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Niel said...

ur grandma did the same thing; she gave kaemin a RM50 note with each A he got in PMR. haiz...